10 Best Free Websites to Learn To Code/programming
Today I am going to tell you about the 10 best free websites to learn to code, with this help you can become a programmer by using these free websites without going to college.
Programming is used in almost every field, from education to biology. It is estimated that America will need 1 million programmers in the future.
In the past, programming was difficult to learn because there were few resources and few people to teach it. The advent of the internet has made finding programming learning resources easier than ever. There are now many online tutorials, websites, and other resources that can help you get started with programming.
You can learn to code faster if you go to college or boot camp. However, you can also learn programming from free websites. In this blog post, I will talk about the 10 best free websites to learn to code. Let’s dive in!
The first website I will mention is geeksforgeeks. Here you’ll find courses in multiple languages as well as tutorials, tests, and competitive programming. You can also study many topics, such as data structures, algorithms, and machine learning. You can think of this website as an online university. You can even get certificates for completing lessons. This website also provides tips and tricks for programming. In short, geeksforgeeks also offers a variety of tutorials for beginners and advanced programmers.
Here are some benefits of geeksforgeeks to learning to code:
- Geeksforgeeks offers many resources for students and computer science professionals.
- This site helps users to stay up to date with the latest news and advances in computer science and helps them find computer science jobs.
- The site also offers a community to connect coding enthusiasts.
2. Free Code Camp
The second website I recommend is FreeCodeCamp. This website was one of the first to offer free online training. Here you will find many high-quality training courses.
This website also has a YouTube channel. The videos made by different trainers are great. Here you will find videos in all fields related to software. FreeCodeCamp offers thousands of hours of coding challenges. FreeCodeCamp tutorials make it easy to learn coding.
Here are some of the advantages of freecodecamp to learning to code:
- Freecodecamp offers a variety of programming challenges that can help you improve your skills.
- The site also has a developer community that can offer support and advice.
- You can always learn something new because it constantly updated the site with new content.
- This site is a great way to prepare for programmer interviews and meet other developers.
3. Stack Overflow
Errors sometimes occur while working on a project. Trying to fix this error will make you better. If you got an error, you would do some research on the internet, right? Stack Overflow is a great place to start finding solutions to your problems. If you don’t see a solution to your problem, you can write here. You will probably find the answer to your question in no time.
In short, this site is where developers ask or answer questions. You can also improve by answering questions. Every problem you solve earns your point. You can find work easier by improving your results. This website is very popular among programmers.
Here are some of the advantages of stack overflow for learning to program:
- Stack Overflow is a great resource for finding answers to coding questions.
- You can find new coding challenges on this website.
- You can meet new people with Stack Overflow.
- This site is also a good place to keep up with new coding technologies.
GitHub is also one of the 10 best free websites to learn to code. GitHub is the king of software projects. Here you can save your project files for free as well as find tutorials for programming training. You can check great repos for each area. This repository is where you will find the best resources in your field. GitHub contains many open-source projects. You can improve yourself by contributing to these projects. Many companies even hire employees for their projects. It’s also a great way to find work.
Here are some of the advantages of GitHub for learning to code:
- GitHub allows developers to share code and collaborate on projects.
- This website makes it easy to find code snippets and examples for your area of expertise.
- This site is a great way to keep up with the latest trends in the programming community.
- This site helps you connect with other developers and find collaborators for your projects.
It is very difficult to stay motivated when working alone. By joining a diverse network, you can increase efficiency and harness the power of shared thinking. Reddit is an online platform used by developers of all levels. Here you’ll find hundreds of subreddits on various software topics. You can join groups in your area of interest, share your code, and ask questions. Using Reddit is easy, but remember that you have to follow some rules.
Here are some of the advantages of Reddit for learning to code:
- Reddit offers a variety of programming resources.
- Lets you connect with other developers.
While learning to program, you will encounter many problems. A good software developer must have problem-solving skills. A good software developer must have problem-solving skills. CodeChef helps you develop these skills. You can troubleshoot and post it on this page and compare it with other users’ solutions.
CodeChef is a non-profit website from India. On this page, you will find various challenges and competitions. If you want to learn programming by competition, this site is for you. You can look at HackerRank as an alternative to this site, but HackerRank is a bit more difficult for beginners.
Here are some benefits of CodeChef to learn to code:
- CodeChef offers a variety of programming challenges to solve.
- This website has a large community of developers you can interact with.
- The website also has a user progress tracking system and a ranking system.
7. Code Academy
There are a number of tasks that you must complete to take your programming learning to the next level. You can advance to new levels by completing these tasks. This continuous development system helps users learn actively.
Here are some of the benefits of code academy for learning coding:
- Codeacademy courses are interactive and engaging.
- It gives users instant feedback.
- Codeacademy has a built-in code editor.
Want to learn to program on your phone? SoloLearn is king when you want it to be. SoloLearn has mobile apps for iOS and Android. This website is the perfect platform to improve your technical skills. Here you will find many free programming courses of practical relevance. If you want to learn HTML and CSS or a more advanced language, you can use this website. You can also get help from other students using the forums on this site.
Here are some benefits of solo learning for learning to code:
- You can use solo learn on mobile devices.
- This site provides a community for discussion and support
- Also offers course materials that are well-organized and easy to follow
Read Also: The Secret Weapon of The Top Entrepreneurs
If you’ve ever done a web programming project, you’ve probably heard of the w3schools website. This website is a place for online education to learn various programming languages, especially web programming. In the programming section, you can find tutorials for Python, Java, or even the Django Python framework for web development. In short, W3Schools offers education, testing, and training. With the examples here, you can improve your programming skills.
Here are some of the benefits of w3schools for learning to code:
- W3Schools offers comprehensive training, especially in web programming.
- This website offers an online code editor that you can use to experiment with code.
The last site I will mention to learn how to code is the Medium website. I am actively using this site. As you know, you can use a limited number of characters on Twitter. The Twitter developers created this website for unlimited character input. Here you can save the posts you like and read them later, just like on Twitter.
Academic articles in scientific journals are usually specific and can only be understood by a certain group of people. But on this page, you will find many practical articles and practical examples. You can share your knowledge on this site by writing. So you can enrich your portfolio and make money if you have 100 followers.
Here are some of the advantages of a programming learning environment:
- Medium is a great platform to learn to code, as it offers a wide range of topics and resources.
- The site is easy to use and navigate, making it ideal for beginners.
- The media search feature is useful for finding specific topics or resources.
- It also offers an RSS feed, making it easy to stay up to date with new content.
Read Also: 11 Ways To Use Social Media For Education
By learning to code, you can complete projects in areas such as web programming, game development, and mobile apps. With coding skills, you can create projects in areas such as education, biology, finance, and AI. Plus, learning to code can help you develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills. If you are a good programmer, you can find work more easily and even start your own startup.
In this blog post, I have shown you 10 free websites to learn to code. You can become a programmer by using this free website without going to college. Do you know any other sites? Let me know in the comments.